Wednesday 2 March 2011

Crazy Amigos Challenge Spring is in Air ( Hair )




First of all please excuse the photo (once again ) Camera, iphone, scanner, Mac and brain not team players. Each one independently works fine but put them all together and chaos. The theme over at crazyamigochallenge.wordpress.com  
Love is in the Hair or air anyway mines a bit of both.

I stamped my background with SU little flowers wheel in old olive, the picture is from  the House of Three as is the butterfly  cut using my Silhouette machine which I edged with cats eyes turquoise ink and finished with some velvet ribbon .

Hope you like it.

Marie

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag, love the white space with the gorgeous Spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's a wonderful spring-tag, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. great spring tag! love the butterfly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I love the colours and the style feels different to those of yours I've seen recently, but I am going to be honest here and give you a slight criticism....if a butterfly that big (scale wise) landed in my hair, I'd been running away screaming... Just a thought x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie!
    This one is brilliant! Image, colours and... butterfly! I love the brighteness and ..love is in the(H)air! Love, kissinia

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a wonderful spring feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Marie, wonderful tag! Love the colors and how you've done all that stamping. The 3D butterfly is just super. I have a Mac so I know what you mean about independent thinking.

    ReplyDelete