Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines For Hubby !

I feel really guilty (again) have been sitting in my craft room ah hem...... if you can call it that for the past three months , ensconced far away from the family only to emerge for food and bathroom privileges oh and of course to show to the  other half my latest creation.
Before I started this new love affair with card making I used to send him cards all the time but since I started I have made them for everyone else except him, I show him of course and he nods his head and says oh that's the best one yet every time, but I havn't actually given him one.

I thought today I would remedy that but before I could finish making it he's upped and gone out ! So who knows maybe I will give it to him next year. !

I used my trusty Silhouette to cut the heart and stamped the image with Stampin Up Baroque Motif stamp and sentiment with black and white ink.

1 comment:

  1. Same story! I barely managed to create one for my boyfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete