Tuesday 15 February 2011

Care Package

A really good friend of my from England knowing my stash situation , or should I say the lack of it sent me a care package yesterday. It was mainly full of Stampin Up goodies and my most invaluable glue dots.

I will be giving my beloved  crafty Individuals stamps a rest for a little while and boring you with my new ones , although this card does use CI backing paper see just love them so much.

I used Crafty Individuals Backing paper which I copied onto photopaper and inverted the colours to give me a glorious green blue colour ( can't really tell by the photo) then I embossed with white embossing powder From SU added blue and green ribbon and the SU sentiment .

Hope you like it.

Marie x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, love Stampin' Up products too so glad to hear you've had a parcel from the UK. Yet again, another lovely card. I'm having trouble picturing what you did with your CI paper but whatever it is it sounds ingeneous. Elizabeh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need any stuff from the UK, let me know and I will order it for you x

    ReplyDelete